CORONAVIRUS GUEST INFORMATION
We are delighted to announce that we are now taking bookings from 19 May, as we will be reopening in line with the planned easing of lockdown restrictions.
New Opening Hours:
Wednesday: 6pm – 10pm
Thursday: 6pm – 10pm
Friday: 5pm – 10pm
Saturday: 12:30pm – 3pm and 5pm – 10pm
Sunday: 12pm -4pm
Health and Safety:
The well-being of our guests and team members is paramount, and in line with our position as a responsible operator, we aim to do everything that we can to support the Government and the communities that we serve at this challenging time.
Details of our Health and Safety protocols can be found below:
- All customers to leave their coats at our reception cloakroom.
- All customers should wear a face covering until they are seated at their table.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at entrances, which customers are encouraged to use upon arrival.
- All staff will wear a face covering during service.
- Table configurations have been adjusted to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between customers.
- Menus are available to view via QR code or single use copies available upon request.
- Party sizes will not exceed limits set by applicable Government or Public Health authorities.
- Table-side food preparation and the placement of napkins on guests' laps will be suspended.
- Tables will only be set up when in use.
- Contactless card payments will be encouraged where possible, no hand to hand contact will take place.
Please click here to see more of the health and safety protocols we will be adopting when we reopen.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, our team members wish you and your families well during this time, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
If you have questions about your Caesars Rewards account during this time, click here to read our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check this page or our social media pages for further information.
Stay safe and we'll see you soon.